To protect a distributed organization's information assets and technology investments, IT must implement fail-proof Disaster Recovery processes. Few businesses can tolerate data-loss, downtime, or reduced information access. To carry out this initiative, you must often replicate large volumes of files to/from distributed and/or offsite locations to centralized corporate data centers or collocations. Although file replication is often considered a basic requirement, it can be easily compromised by complex file structures, large files, inconsistent internet connectivity, and simple human error.
To accommodate both simple point-to-point and larger scale multi-node Disaster Recovery scenarios, Attunity enables you to centrally manage replication processes, define global policies, and ensure delivery of business-critical files across any topology. The Attunity EFR Replication Manager provides real-time and scheduled replication, bandwidth controls, recovery and error reporting, and is optimized to overcome the toughest network connections. We help you avoid data-loss and enjoy improved operational efficiencies.
Use Attunity EFR Replication Manager to achieve the following benefits.
- Reduce downtime associated with inefficient and unreliable legacy solutions
- Support global replication needs across any network connection
- Single platform for unified replication management across all operating systems, servers and single user devices
- Minimal impact on networks, servers or applications that power business operations
- Highly scalable solution that addresses file systems and database dump file replication
- Invest in a solution that makes server-wide rollouts affordable